22 Jul 2010

Education Workshops

(23/07/10)
Lois said: a quick thought about ideas for the education workshop - I was in the Local Studies Collection today researching (micro...feesh(?)) so was looking at alot of news papers. I was intereted in how information was layed out - how things are listed and grouped on pages etc (think its because of building the website).

Anyhow, coming accross a friends blog I thought it could be an idea to look into making small period magazines/newspapers as a workshop idea. I think in the V&A Theatre and Performance gallery, this is touched upon - Playbill layout - positioning of elements based on 'importance'.

This applies to us mainly when the content is theatre(or performance) based, but I think is something that could be simple and effective and could also work as a transition for people if they are first doing a worksop at the Museum and then at the Theatre.

Also see for Toy Theatre worshops!

No comments:

Post a Comment