7 May 2010

Initial Thoughts and Ideas


Exhibition Space Ideas - Douglas (19.04.10)
Douglas has produced some ideas for the exhibition space at the Museum of Richmond and for the May Fair Celebrations.




Mayfair Stand - Also put forward by Douglas. A suggestion for the May Day stand.

Douglas said: The computer in the corner should be the video but as I did not have an icon for this I used the computer one.

Couldn’t find a suitable curtain available to suggest at the entrance as mentioned during the visit either but I’m sure you’ll get around that in your imagination.

Also as Jeremy remarked at one of the meetings a time line for the display is a particular requirement I think.

Not only do you need a display that is attractive it must also have a continuity
of flow through time as you move in one direction or another around the display.

I think this is something that should be considered whatever your material is.


Poster Ideas - Douglas (19.04.10)
Douglas has also put forward some ideas for posters.




Invitation Ideas - Diana (21.04.10)
Diana produced three design ideas for the group as whole to consider.



5 comments:

  1. I love the Victorian designs - this is a really beautiful image, and I think that the tones/colours tie in well with Eleanor's banner and Ian's web page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the red curtains and view through the window...it's very dramatic and eye catching! Well done - I'd love to learn how to do that!!
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with that and it would be an opportunity to include that lovely Pope motto about waking the soul with tender strokes of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree .It was also link in really closely with the exhibition if we have the red curtains leading into the space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The water colour is so beautiful, Diana. Photo is lovely too. You obviously have a real eye for architecture …

    ReplyDelete